Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Paolo Giudici Asks Andi Spicer To Provide Soundscape For His Canterbury Tales Installation



Photographer and performance artist Paolo Giudici contacted me today to ask if I was interested in writing a soundscape for a new project he is working on. It's based on a forthcoming walk to Canterbury in England to follow in the footsteps of Chaucer and his Canterbury Tales. Paolo will sample environment sounds from the walk and I will use these as the basis of the soundscape for an installation to be performed in the autumn. Paolo promises some amorous adventures in the same mode as Chaucer!
The work follows a succesful collaboration between Paolo and myself last month at the Royal College of Art in London, where I provided a soundscape for his performance work/installation 'Thesis'. (above: Chaucer; above right Giudici's work Evangelium)

LINKS:
www.usodimare.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home