Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Invited To A Concert Of Natural Horn Music Played By Anneke Scott And Given By John Buckman


John Buckman, the founder of download music company Magnatune (www.magnatune.com) , invited me today to a concert of natural horn and piano music at his house in Covent Garden. John is wonderfully supportive of his artists on the Magnatune label. The evening concerts are usually very interesting and include many distinguished guests. Anneke Scott is playing the natural horn (www.annekescott.com). As a native of Birmingham (like myself) and a horn player (like myself), we have much in common. I've met her before at John's music evenings, although I've never heard her play.

1 Comments:

Blogger Federico Perazzoni said...

Very nice....

:-)

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home